Local Court New South Wales

General queries

Can I file any documents online?

You can file some documents online at the NSW Online Registry  in civil matters, appealing a driver's licence or vehicle registration decision.

How can I pay my court fine?

To pay your fine (PDF, n/a), call the Courts Service Centre on 1300 670 272 or the telephone number of the court that is on your fine paperwork. You can pay by credit card over the telephone or online,  by sending a cheque or money order in the mail to the court, by Centrelink payments or ask for more time to pay your fine. If you need to pay your fine by cash, please call the court before attending in person to pay.

How do I get something signed by the registrar of the court?

Court registries are only available by appointment only. Do not attend the court before contacting by telephone or email. 

Last updated:

21 Jul 2023

Was this content useful?
We will use your rating to help improve the site.
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Top Return to top of page Top