Court locations, listing and sitting arrangements
The Local Court has made changes to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Find a court
To find the right courthouse for your matter, select from the first letter of the courts name. The contact details listed are for Local and District courts.
Court listing and sitting arrangements
Use the court listing and sittings information to find out when a local court sits and when different types of cases can be heard at that court.
- Court Sitting and Listing Information (DOCX , 296.5 KB)
- Court Sitting and Listing Information (PDF , 1.1 MB)
Note: Read in conjunction with calendar attached below.
Chief Magistrate Office's calendar
To understand the listing and sitting information, refer to the week numbering in the Calendars below.
- Chief Magistrate's office Calendar 2020 (PDF , 55.2 KB)
- Chief Magistrate's office Calendar 2020 (XLSX , 149.1 KB)
- Chief Magistrate's office Calendar 2021 (PDF , 55.2 KB)
Fixed vacation period
Local Court rules – Appointment
In pursuance of Part 8 Rule 8.2A of the Local Court Rules 2009
I appoint the following vacation period: fixed vacation for 2020/2021 shall commence on Monday 28 December 2020, and conclude on Sunday 10 January 2021.
Judge Henson Chief Magistrate AM
(Appeared in Gazette of 13/12/2019)